So since Easter to coming up, I thought I would come up with something Easter inspired and I have come up with an Easter bunny garland. It is really simply and easy to make too.
- Sketch your design of the bunny (this can be like mine or completely your own creation)
- Cut it out and sketch it on the pieces of coloured cardboard your going to use
- Cut the colour cardboard where the outline of the bunnies is
- Cut pieces of sticky tape (clear and strong sticky tape) and place it behind the bunnies ears
- Place all the bunnies evenly across a piece of rope or twine
(You can also add a fluffy white tail on the bunnies themselves either with some white cardboard or some stuffing)
This is the end result, there are heaps of different ways you can do this and can create different versions of this using Easter eggs or chicks. Let me know what you think?