It has been a while since I have done a little DIY post, so I decided to do a paper letter chain garland. First off below is the supplies you will need.
- Print out a template of a circle (This is 15cm but whatever size you want)
- Use this to draw on the card paper and cut it out.
- Choose which colour of paper that will suit to place on top of the card paper for the letters.
- Use a stencil and trace the letters on the back (make sure they are backwards)
- This is optional but I use . and cut out different patterns on the outside of the card paper.
- Use string to bring all the circles together, use strong sticky tape for this.
- DONE! hang wherever you like.
Below are some photos of what the banner ended up looking like.